Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Creep

My cat is a creeper. Simple as that.

There is a small gap between my bed and the wall because of the heater running the length of the baseboard. While laying in bed, I'll see a little head pop up occasionally, which scares the bejesus out of me, although I really should be used to it by now. I also have my phone charger plugged into that wall, and a little paw always reaches up and tries to pull it out. She is probably going to cause me to have a dead phone several times. Either that, or she'll get electrocuted and I'll have a dead cat instead. One is slightly more preferable.

She also learned how to get all the way to the top of the kitchen cabinets. I can't wait for the day when she just pounces on someone's head. Ok, maybe I can wait, because it might be me.

Exhibit A: creeping from on high

The worst is when I take a shower. She perches on the edge of the tub between the fabric shower curtain, and the plastic liner. If I happen to get too close while singing and soaping up, I get pummeled by little paws through the liner. I might as well be staying at the Bates Motel. At least evolution reassures me that I don't have to worry about her wielding a knife due to her lack of opposable thumbs.

Needless to say, I will probably have a myocardial infarction (or heart attack, for those of you who thought I just said something rudely inappropriate) because of this little peeping tom.

2 comments:

  1. You have so many science references in your posts. Look at you being all smart and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I honestly didn't realize. I guess my education wasn't worthless. Although I could find anything I ever wanted to know on Wikipedia...

    ReplyDelete